By: Delnor Staff
We are happy to announce that Northwestern Medicine Delnor Health & Fitness Center is now offering outdoor group exercise classes and one-on-one personal training for our members.
In alignment with State of Illinois guidelines, classes will be limited to nine attendees and one instructor. Therefore, pre-registration is required for all classes. Classes at this time are open to members only.
To register, please call the center Monday through Friday at 630.938.9100 (630.933.4833 TTY) between Noon and 5 pm on the day before the scheduled class date (call on Friday for Monday classes). Spaces are first come, first served. If your call is not answered, please leave a message and we will call you back.
The cost of each class is $10 and will be charged to your account. We are no longer accepting cash or checks at the center. Refunds will only be provided if the class is canceled by the center.
Please arrive at the center 10 minutes prior to class and maintain physical distance of at least 10 feet at the outdoor class location. Your class location is available on the class schedule. Your instructor will greet you and take attendance. Please remember your towel, water, sunscreen and to bring your own mat to yoga classes.
One-on-one personal training will be available for current training clients only, at the standard rates for these services. For more information about training and/or to schedule your next session, please email Joanne Finley at email@example.com or call the center at 630.938.9100. Training at this time is for members only.
Training sessions will be charged to your account. We are no longer accepting cash or checks at the center. Please arrive in the main lobby 10 minutes prior to your session and maintain physical distance of at least 10 feet while you are waiting. Your trainer will greet you there.
Monthly dues will not be charged until Phase 4 of the Restore Illinois plan
General information and center access:
– Members will have access to the two lobby restrooms.
– Masks must be worn while inside the building and may be removed once on the patio/parking lot.
– Classes will be canceled in the event of bad weather and a refund provided. Cancellation decisions will be made at least 60 minutes prior to the start of the class.
– Please enter the center through the main double doors.
These safety measures are in place:
– Additional hand sanitizer and wipe stations have been added throughout the center.
– Physical distancing floor stickers and signage have been added.
– New cleaning and sanitizing protocols have been established.
– All staff and members are screened for illness upon entry.
We are excited to begin offering more fitness options and look forward to welcoming you back to the center!
Center Director, Northwestern Medicine Delnor Health & Fitness Center
Email Updates: Get updates sent directly to your inbox!