Northwestern Medicine Delnor Health & Fitness Center is opening on Friday, June 26, 2020.
As you may know, we offer state-of-the-art equipment, but also offer unique programming backed by experts in medicine and fitness. We are a member of the Medical Fitness Association, which means that we have a personal responsibility to adhere to safety and cleanliness protocols that exceed industry standards. It’s what we’ve always done and what we’ll continue to do. Your safety is our priority. Work out with confidence.
We are happy to announce that Northwestern Medicine Delnor Health & Fitness Center is currently offering outdoor group exercise classes and one-on-one personal training for our members.
In alignment with State of Illinois guidelines, classes will be limited to nine attendees and one instructor. Therefore, pre-registration is required for all classes. Classes at this time are open to members only.
To register, please call the center Monday through Friday at 630.938.9100 (630.933.4833 TTY) between Noon and 5 pm on the day before the scheduled class date (call on Monday for Friday classes). Spaces are first come, first served. If your call is not answered, please leave a message and we will call you back. The cost of each class is $10 and will be charged to your account. We are no longer accepting cash or checks at the center. Refunds will only be provided if the class is canceled by the center.
Please arrive at the center 10 minutes prior to class and maintain a physical distance of at least 10 feet at the outdoor class location. Your class location is available on the class schedule. Your instructor will greet you and take attendance. Please remember your towel, water, sunscreen and to bring your own mat to yoga classes.
One-on-one personal training will be available for current training clients only, at the standard rates for these services. For more information about training and/or to schedule your next session, please email Joanne Finley at email@example.com or call the center at 630.938.9100. Training at this time is for members only.
Training sessions will be charged to your account. We are no longer accepting cash or checks at the center. Please arrive in the main lobby 10 minutes prior to your session and maintain a physical distance of at least 10 feet while you are waiting. Your trainer will greet you there.
These safety measures are in place:
- Additional hand sanitizer and wipe stations have been added throughout the center.
- Physical distancing floor stickers and signage have been added.
- New cleaning and sanitizing protocols have been established.
- All staff and members are screened for illness upon entry.
We also want to inform you how this continued temporary closure will affect your membership dues, based on your current membership status.
- Monthly membership: You will not be billed dues for the month of June.
- Annual membership: Your expiration date will continue to be extended for the number of days the center is closed.
- Accounts that were on a bridge/medical freeze before the center closed: No changes will be made to the account. Your current return date will remain the latter as you had planned, or the date center is scheduled to reopen.
If you would like to reach us by email, please complete the form below. We will reply as quickly as possible.
Email Updates: Get updates sent directly to your inbox!